Thursday, 27 March 2008
First Post
So this is my first post so i should put a little bit about me. so I'm Chris im a 19 year old computer support technician for Macks Solicitors and have been working here for around 6 months now. I'm currently doing a level 3 NVQ in ITQ with ITEC north east while working through my advanced apprenticeship. As you probably guessed im a IT Geek since i work with computers all day long and i have a "@" tattoo to prove it. i have a addiction to films and am a fan of most genres(Although I do favor horror and action movies). My music taste is as brad as my film taste with people struggling to find a song i don't like. I am tending to listen to a lot of indie and pop-punk at the moment ho saying all that. I love my gadgets especially phones and have recently got rid of a Iphone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment